BBSoft® point calculation, ETRS89/UTM expands the field book interface of the basis module by survey-technical mathematical methods and instantiates the change of coordinates from Gauss-Krüger to ETRS89/UTM. The calculated measuring data can be directly imported in CAD or in the field book to continue there with the analysis. The following geodesic mathematical methods are available:
- through polar coordinates
- through Helmert transformation
- through Affin transformation
- arc calculation
- forward insection
- backward insection (by Cassini)
- This function enables the output of orientation unknowns and of the standard deviation.
- Point determination by polar addition to a well-known point.
- for one-sided and on both sides connected traverses
- with the possibility to distribute the angle exclusion failure
- with output of temporary coordinates, improvements and final coordinates
- with optional distribution of the coordinates exclusion failure
The transformation constants and the standard deviations are listed in the lists output. The user can intervene manually upon the angle exclusion failure and the error limit. In addition there is the possibility to execute different reductions, as well as other deviations.
The until now used Gauss-Krüger-coordinate system is replaced by the European terrestrial reference system ETRS89 with the Universal Transversal Mercator (UTM)-illustration. Background of this change is a uniform and official geospatial reference, which becomes effective transnational. BBSoft® makes use of the worldwide deployed Ntv2-transformation model (National Transformation version 2) for transformations. This takes place by default with the nationally valid BeTa2007-grid file from the AdV, which is also delivered for the transformation of geotopographical data. The single federal states provide own grid files for higher accuracy.
required modules: BB-VGR, BB-VPKB