You will get an precise overview above the state of your DTM with the help of the different presentation options of the relief geometry (segment of the DTM-analysis).
- regional high- and low points, e.g. hills and valleys, will be marked with symbols (blocks) in the terrain model
- depression contours (e.g. valleys) and ridges (e.g. mountains) will be clearly sketched in the DTM and highlighted in color
- single plateaus (regional lowlands) will be marked too
- the output of vertical- and horizontal curvatures is possible as hatch pattern, as pixel image or as 3D-surface
- convex and concave curvatures and linear surfaces can be coated with hatch patterns and can be highlighted in this way
required modules: BB-VGR, BB-VDGM, BB-VHLN