The standard-based exchange interface (NAS) was defined in line with the introduction of the geographic information systems AFIS, ALKIS and ATKIS (AAA-model). This data interface serves for the exchange of geo data. Henceforth the until now accepted data formats BGRUND and DFK are replaced through it. The BBSoft® NAS-converter translates the XML-based property cadastre in CAD- and in database utilizable files. The extensive data model of the BBSoft® solution contains an expansive conversion catalogue.
- Different requirements of the federal states are supported
- Possible adjustment of the ALKIS-import to the office standards of the user
- An import of several XML-files in only one pass is possible
- Huge amounts of data can be managed quickly and clearly in a GIS-database.
The NAS-converter offers, besides the possibility to generate GIS-data, also the automatic generation of a DXF™-location plan.
- The conversion generates geometric objects of points, lines, surfaces and texts
- The presentation occurs on different layers, according to the specialised meaning
- The user can control the presentation over conversion tables
- The use-related filling of the surface can be determined by closed polylines (buildings or parcels of land)
- A professional implementation of the symbolism of points, including bench marking and quality level, is possible.
Adoption in the Oracle®-database
It is possible to take over all the ALKIS and ALB data in the Oracle®-database through a particular file format. The data can be represented in the BBSoft®-viewer and/or in the CAD and you will receive access to the ALB-data, belonging to the object, very easily.
- The implementation is adapted to GeoInfoDok 5.1, 6.0, 6.1 and tested with the official test cases of all currently delivering federal states
- User-specific presentation methods are given, like e.g. free layer- and symbol assignment
- Presentation of watercourses and parcels of land with flow arrows and belonging lines
- Included libraries with a variety of of symbols and presentation options
- Preset hatch patterns for better determination of main- and adjoining building (e.g. depending on type of use)
- Presentation of parcel boundaries according to type of use
- Correct presentation of islands of parcel of land
- Adoption of posting data
- Adaptations and corrections, which occur continuously on the NAS-format, can be obtained online
- Adoption of embankments with top- and lower edge and hatch patterns
- Adoption of boundary- and topographical lines in the database
- Differentiation for limiting-, recording-, covering- and other points. Separate marking of trigonometrical points
- Presentation is controllable for point type, for data origin and for the kind of bench marking.
required modules: BB-LGGR, BB-GEGR, BB-VNAS