A map frame of BBSoft® creates a frame around your drawing or only around a section of it with desired size and adjustment. As a consequence of that the compilation of maps is speeded up, because the map frame manages all map formats and layouts centrally.
- Selection of various north arrows and title blocks
- The creation of an individual title block (with the respective company logo) is without any problems possible for a consistent layout
- The title block can be positioned arbitrarily and can be designed in the presentation, the text content and the size
- The format of the map can be adjusted on usual or on free definable formats
- All texts along the edge can be adjusted in position and presentation, inclusive the folding mark
- Maps with different output scales can be combinded with each other
- A second viewport can be displayed additionally, also with a different scale
- Settings can be saved in one sample in order to fall back upon or to use it for other projects at a later date
- Map frames can be arranged automatically along a defined alignment, inclusive the consideration of the overlaps (map frame group)
- The scale of the plot measurement can be defined precisely and can be adjusted to the paper format
- It is possible to mark the presentation area in the model area in order to see exactly which part is displayed in the map frame
- Coordinate inscriptions at the edge of a section can be configured according to appearance and height of texts
- Optional possibility for the creation/insertion of grid squares
- A modification of the map is possible in position and presentation.
required modules: BB-VGR