The module Hunting Cadastre administeres clearly all huntable surfaces. Extensive information is supplied, besides the surface type, e.g. about the hunting association, about the tenants of a hunt and about the chief of the hunters' association, about the responsible forestry office (with the respective contact person) and datailed information for a lease contract is provided.
- A visually appealing presentation with predefined signatures for hunting grounds, pacified areas and parcels of land
- Individual setting options for the inscription (area size, tenant of a hunt and end of the tenancy of a hunt)
- The output of individually designed reports and invitations to hunting conventions, in Microsoft® Word or Excel® is possible
- Comfortable administration of convention protocols, which can be directly opened and edited in LibreOffice Writer und Calc
- Implementation of counting of votes after hunting conventions, at which the presence of the owner as well as the area size of the parcel of land are considered
- Pacified areas are automatically excluded from the counting, because they house small towns or farms and doesnt't count to the hunting ground
- The polygon overlay of pacified areas and hunting grounds can be clearly illustrated in the Viewer window
- All plots are apparent in an extensive presentation through the loaded cadastral data in the background.
required modules: BB-VGR, BB-LGGR, BB-GEGR, BB-GFJGD