Surface drainage, which is a part of the software BBSoft®, creates conditions for user and planners to design parking areas, roundabouts and junctions exactly and to guarantee a properly drainage of this surfaces. Measuring points can be constructed via distances and via a specification of an inclination.
- The surface drainage was extended of the "measuring point out of falling gradient"-command
- An automatic adjustment of the falling gradients is possible: If you change the value "height" at the starting point, all other measuring points, which are connected to the start, can be re-calculated
- You can design closed systems
- During your planning in the drawing a direct display takes place of your drainage direction
- You can construct the surface drainage along a predefined or new defined contour
- Visual representation of tolerance areas is possible: too weak or too high inclinations are highlighted in color
- A DGM can be calculated based on existing measuring points and existing connecting lines (breaking edges)
- The definition of reference distances is possible: tolerance areas for inclinations, but also for a refence-DGM, can be determined and indicated
- Generated measuring points can be shifted to the height of a DGM
- The insertion of additional interpolation points in an already existing connection is made possible.
required modules: BB-VGR, BB-VDGM