Mass calculation between boundary lines
With the mass calculation between boundary lines according to DA66 BBSoft® makes a new tool available, in order to determine quickley and easily out of cross-profiles in the form of a REB DA66-file the quantities of a vertical alignment according to the procedural rules REB-VB_21.013.
- After the import of the file all optical horizons are displayed as boundary lines in color,
- all boundary lines are displayed station by station in a list with their names and their code numbers,
- the positions can be defined out of the names and code numbers,
- the software can realize independently filling and cutting areas and print these areas into a protocol and
- furthermore it is possible, to print all polygon points with their x- and y-coordinates in one list.
required modules: BB-VMABR