The indirect discharger cadastre of BBSoft® provides communes and wastewater associations a tool for the efficient administration of all companies which should be supervised. In the database it is possible during a contamination of wastewater to detect the perpetrator by means of various filter functions.
- for companies transfer points can be created, at which the wastewater belonging to the company is transferred to the public sewer system
- sampling points and wastewater inspections again could be created for the transfer points
- in the CAD reaches and manholes can be directly assigned to transfer points. Therefore a so-called net backtracking is possible: the flow of the concerning chemical is replicable via highlighting in the reach net. According to this measures could be taken/li>
- all relevant operating data (e.g. addresses, contact people, water protection officer, etc.) can be stored and edited in our database
- utilized chemicals and waste material can be recorded in the databsse. 1775 chemicals and 550 waste materials, inclusive CAS- and AVV number, are available in the database from the beginning
- limit exceedances will be represented in the database in red. An overview could be released, which lists all substances with limit exceedances.
required modules: BB-VGR, BB-LGGR, BB-LKAN, BB-LIND