Mobile data acquisition
Mobile Data Acquisition of BBSoft® makes it possible to acquire data in a locality with the help of GPS-supported Windows Tablets and Notebooks. This technical data could be immediately taken over in a cadastre (e.g. tree-, lamp- or traffic sign cadastre) for filling up the database with information and for comfortable managing of the data. Fieldbooks are no longer needed!
- You can conduct the digitalization by foot or unproblematically (in combiantion with a laser rangefinder) out of a car
- Punctate objects (e.g. trees or traffic signs) could be directly recorded
- Later editing of the recorded objects is without any problems possible through a convenient management of the technical data in the GIS-database
- Arbitrary external references (photos, PDFs...) could be attached to every object
- A real presentation of the actual neighborhood is, through the deposition of topographic maps and aerial views, unproblematically possible.
The software module "Mobile Data Acquisition" ist still in the phase of testing and is currently not mentioned for the commercial usage. Please don´t hesistate to contact us for any further information.