The digital cadastre map (DFK) contains the graphical information of properties (plots and buildings). The interface format DFK takes over the essential part of the bavarian administration of surveying, because it serves for the exchange of the digital cadastre maps. Besides the automated property book (ALB) this is the second component of the official plots- and subsoil information system (GRUBIS).
The digital cadastre map contains:
- borders and numbers of parcels of land
- buildings inclusive the house numbers
- names of streets and parcels of land
- details for boundary and community
- location notation
- borders and notations of types of use
- limiting- and surveying points
- waters and topographical information
- administrative borders.
required modules: BB-VDFK